Space Needle
We took the bus downtown today to see the sights. It was a gorgeous day.
We went to Pike's Fish Market and watched the guys throw fish. It was hilarious.
We ate lunch at the Tom Douglas rub with love Shack. We had fabulous BBQ chicken and pork sandwiches outside while watching the people walk by on the street.
We took a walk to the Space Needle. We had to wait an hour to go up. It was worth the wait, the views were breathtaking.
When we left the Space Needle, we took the Monorail back. It was my first mono rail ride. It was short and sweet. It that took us 20 minutes to walk up to the space needle. It took over an hour to wait for our turn to go up in the space needle. It took only 2 minutes to travel on the Monorail back down to the street where we started walking. I loved it.
We stopped at Hard Rock Cafe and went to the terrace bar and had a beer. We had another gorgeous view of the city from the rooftop.
Our trip to Seattle was very enjoyable. I was really amused at all of us waiting for the okay to walk signal and everbody walking across the road together. The song, Walk this way, kept playing through my head.
We are not sure it was worth all the hassels of yesterday, but we are glad we made it to Seattle.
We are exhausted and won't be sleepless in Seattle tonight.
Young Rabbit Eating Clover At Our Campsite
Wait!!! What? Y'all are in space now? Y'all sure get around. Lol
ReplyDeleteI've never been to Seattle but it looks nice. The older I get, excuse me, the more mature I get I really do not like crowds or crowded places.
Walk this Way...that's funny.
Y'all get some rest before you hit the road again.
XOXOXO