Sunday, August 12, 2012
Day 73 (8-12-12 - Spokane, Wa. to Osborn, Id)
We had a nice drive today. We enjoyed the scenery from Seattle, Wa. to Osburn, Id. We stopped a few times to take a break and enjoy the scenery and to stock up at Walmart in Spokane, Wa. We covered 332 miles and it was a lot easier than a lot of days when we covered half that many miles in Canada or Alaska. Thank goodness to be in the Lower 48's with interstates.
We have a nice campsite at Blue Ancor RV Park. It is shady, quiet, and has full hookups, including cable TV. When we got here, I heard a noise and thought it was static on the radio. I realized that the noise was coming from the camper next to us. It was the a/c. It didn't take me long to remember where the a/c switch was in our camper. It was hot. This is the first time we have had the a/c on in our camper since 6-4-12.
I did the laundry and cooked some hamburgers. It is 8:30 pm and it is dark. This is the first time that I have seen darkness before going to bed in weeks. I bet I sleep good tonight.
Labels:
Alaska
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment