We were not in a hurry to get home today but somehow traveled 483 miles across I 40. All three of us were somewhat content until about the last 40 minutes of riding today. When Ferny Kat starts pacing in the truck, it is time to shut it down.
It has been a lot of fun not really caring if we were home or not for the last few months, then all the sudden Issac is heading toward the house. I have mixed feelings. I want to not care and stay away but I also have the care that I wish I were home to make sure everything is okay if, (or when,) the storm hits.
We loved being carefree for the last 88 plus days. I hate that Isaac has made us face reality. We have been considering selling out and going full time in the RV. That is looking better and better at the moment.
We are staying at Terra Starr RV Park. We have enjoyed sitting outside in the shade with a nice breeze and eating fried halibut. At the rate we are going we will need to go back to Alaska before fall to catch some more halibut.
Campground Storm Shelter (need to bring this to the Land Mass between Mobile and New Orleans)
LOL.
ReplyDelete