Today I checked in at Weight Watchers, Fairbanks, for the
month. Whew!! I made another month.
We bought gas today for $4.08 a gallon and felt like we had
a deal. Everyone in this area is
complaining about the price of gas. This
is the cheapest we have seen in a while.
We are glad to pay less than $5.00 a gallon.
We went to the Harley Shop today and met a girl from Bogalusa , La.
named Tiffany.. It is a small word.
We are leaving in the morning to go to the Arctic
Circle . We hear that it is
14 hours round trip. We are packing a
picnic lunch and dinner. We are heading out early in the morning.
The only wildlife worth mentioning today was a bunch of Sand
hill Cranes at the Creamery. The Creamery
is a dairy that shut down in the 60’s and now is part of the Alaska Game and
Fish.

WW on vacation? You ARE dedicated. Lol proud of you. I'm back at goal and sticking with it.
ReplyDeleteWow it IS a small world?
Keep on having fun.
Xoxo