Homer Spit from Skyline Drive
We had a beautiful day today. It was sunny and in the mid 50's. But unfortunately, the wind started howling which was quite cold.
We took a ride across the Skyline Drive. It has realy pretty views of the spit, the reservoir, the Kachemak Bay, and the Beluga Lake. We saw 3 moose in town and a bunch of bald eagles on the bay.
We picked up our fish that we had vaccuum packed and frozen. We took everything out of our camper freezer to make room for the halibut. The freezer is full.
We watched the videos that Captain Lane did for us yesterday. Now we know why we are so tired and sore today. No one should complain if they pay $20 a pound for halibut. I know from experience this is hard work, but it was fun and I would do it all over again. It is one, (if not) the best fishing trip that I have ever been on.
Pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/CKmwna2wZ6bE828i6
No comments:
Post a Comment