If the trains came by last night, it didn’t wake us. We slept good. When we got up around 7 o’clock, I opened the
door to the camper and heard a little bit of clanging, and then the train was
upon us! The engineer saw my enthusiasm
and gave an extra honk on the horn as he passed by. I bet our camper neighbors were not as
enthusiastic as I was.
We must be getting closer to Sturgis because we have seen a lot more motorcycles today. I bet the count goes up the closer we get.
We must be getting closer to Sturgis because we have seen a lot more motorcycles today. I bet the count goes up the closer we get.
We drove 325 miles to a very quaint, Mayview
Campground. It has full hookups in a
gravel parking lot, and a nice view of the cornfields. The owner met us a few blocks out and
escorted us in. He came back a few hours
later with fresh corn. You can’t beat
this hospitality,
We are enjoying a nice cool night with the locust serenading
us! It is supposed to be in the mid 50’s
tonight. Bring it on!!
Da Pictures are here:
Da Pictures are here:

No comments:
Post a Comment