I, believe it or not, woke up, wandered around the campground, kinda cold in my flip flops and shorts, got some pictures of the sunrise and went back in. I got a good talking to by Ferny Kat cause I didn't feed her first. Ferny got fed, Lauren was still in the bed. Next thing you know, we all woke up about 8 am.
After our long hot shower, we were still wondering, should we stay or should we go. We watched 5 bucks across the way go in the brush. Unbelievable.
We took a tour on Amber to check out boondocking sites. The one we wanted was occupied. We again pondered, should we stay or should we go.?????? It was a stay. We traveled 9 miles to Flat Lake. It is another great waterfront campsite at Fort Peck Lake with a covered picnic table, great views, and it's totally free!!
We watched geese, ospreys, golden eagles, and beavers. As we were watching another beautiful sunset a momma deer and her triplets came out. It is so peaceful here.
Pictures, click right here:
No comments:
Post a Comment