It was a nice, cool night for boondocking last night. We took a stroll around the campground this morning, took a few pictures, then realized that we usually do this when we arrive the night before. We were so exhausted when we got here yesterday, that we just parked, ate, drank, and went to sleep. I would have said went to bed, but I fell asleep when I sat in the recliner. At noon yesterday, it was dark, then 6 hours later we were zombies. I think it must have been an eclipse hangover..
We drove 98 miles through the country, watching combines, hay baling, a few pronghorns, and a lot of nothing. A very relaxing ride, until Ferny Kat was not a happy cat for the last few miles.
We are camped at Trails West RV Park in Shelby, Montana. It is a great place for a clean up before we head toward Glacier National Park. They have the best laundry facilities, a great shower, and green grass at the campsite for Ferny Kat to eat. Everyone is happy.
I hadn't multi tasked in a while, but it was on as soon as the camper was parked. I "wershed" clothes, took a bath in the camper and took a shower at the bathhouse, (yes both back to back). I also cleaned the camper bathroom and kitchen. All of this in just a few hours. Whew!!
We took the truck to town for a bath, then walked to Shopko from the campground. I was again in high gear when I saw all the clearance sales. I went back, to get some more bargains while Lauren relaxed at the camper.
We had a delicious BLT and cucumbers for supper tonight. We are in for the night with Ferny Kat giving her approval of one of my clearance bargains that I bought at Shopko. After our playtime tonight, she is snoring in Her box!! Being Ferny Kat has claimed my storage box, I guess I will be going back tomorrow morning to buy me another one.
More pics here:

No comments:
Post a Comment