It’s been a while since I last posted. Since retiring I have gone back to work at St Dominic Hospital. We have been staying on the Rez in our 38 foot toy hauler. I self schedule and work 3 days a week, have a great boss, and as always great coworkers. I pretty much stay on vacation. Life is good!!!!
We decided to load the Harley in our toy hauler and head to the Ozarks. When you pretty much live in a camper you have a lot of stuff. It’s a good thing we have a storage shed in Brandon. This is the first vacation that we ever unpacked for.
We took our time, took several rest stops, and traveled 351 miles in 7 hours. We are camped at the Dam Site Campground in Heber Springs, (Greer’s Ferry Lake). The camp hosts who checked us in, previously worked at Allen’s Resort in Goshen Springs. Small world,
This was the first time we pulled the toy hauler. When we arrived to the campground and opened the garage door, the ladder for the queen bunk beds fell out and was hanging on the mirror of the Harley. Luckily, everything looks ok.
We only had a few choices of campsites that were big enough for this camper. Lauren did a great job backing the camper into a really tight spot, but not so god at leveling the camper. Our feet are going to be above our heads when we sleep. Not a problem a few pillows can’t fix.
We were tired when we got here and left the Harley in the garage. The garage is one of Ferny’s favorite rooms in the camper. She keeps patty-caking the door trying to open it.
We had a pretty day. It was the coolest weather we have had in a while. I hope it continues.
Pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/jt1LJc3W3Vv5wbz77
No comments:
Post a Comment