As I was taking my pictures, I heard the burros, coming toward the camper. They were in about as much shock as Lauren and Ferny Kat, seeing me outside taking pictures at this time of the morning. After I took a bunch of pictures of them, they changed their path and went down in the wash. I bet there were coming to wake us up.
We had a nice morning, drinking our coffee, while Ferny Kat explored.
We traveled 113 miles West to an Escapees RV Park. We are camping for our first time at Pair-A-Dice RV Park, for $50 a week. A great deal.
We have full hookups. Ferny Kat and I love the sound of running water with no water pump roar, and no water restrictions. Our camper smells Fabuloso, after all the cleaning I did after we arrived.
Our camper neighbor had a good country music radio station on that we tuned into for a stereo sound. We watched the pretty sunset reflections in the clouds.
We are in for the night with numerous channels to watch on the TV. I can't say that I've missed a lot of TV watching or radio listening, but it's nice to be able to tune in.
We thought Ferny Kat would not give her approval of this campground, being there is no grass or trees. We thought wrong. The concrete patio must reminds her of her Crossroads garage. She may be just a little bit home sick. NOT!!
More pictures here:
No comments:
Post a Comment