Lauren and I met Anita at Hollywood Casino in Bay St Louis, Ms. to gamble and golf. We played our first golf of retirement at The Bridges. The ground was soggy from all the heavy rains, but the day was beautiful and warm. Lauren managed to hit $500 on the slot machine. I hit more than I wanted of golf strokes, LOL. It was a great time. We obviously need to spend more of our retirement days practicing golf!!
Thursday, March 31, 2016
3-28-16 - First Golf of Retirement
Lauren and I met Anita at Hollywood Casino in Bay St Louis, Ms. to gamble and golf. We played our first golf of retirement at The Bridges. The ground was soggy from all the heavy rains, but the day was beautiful and warm. Lauren managed to hit $500 on the slot machine. I hit more than I wanted of golf strokes, LOL. It was a great time. We obviously need to spend more of our retirement days practicing golf!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment