Sunday, July 12, 2015
Day 4 (7-12-15 - Mayberry to End of Blue Ridge Parkway)
We decided to take another tour of Mayberry this morning. Yesterday, it was crowded. We went back this morning and it was a ghost town.
I found myself whistling the theme to the Andy Griffith show as we walked down Main Street. Lauren joined in for a few seconds, then advised me to stop. I whistle worse than I sing.
We have completed the last 200 miles of the Blue Ridge Parkway. We always heard that the North end is not as pretty as the South end. We think both ends are unique and beautiful.
We plan to ride the Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah National Park tomorrow. I hate to write this but, I hope we are not as cold as we were today.
That's a Fact!!!!!
Pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/UboCoyy58j1VNZqb8
Labels:
BRP and Skyline Dr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment